Granger Travel Plaza - Misleading words

So after traveling I was tired for the night and decided to stay at the Grange Lodge Hotel.I asked what the price was to stay for the night.

I was told it was £20 a night but there was a £10 discount if I made my own bed. So I thought treat I will make my bed and save £10. The bellhop then said great, have a great night and told me that he would get the hammer and nails.

Little did I know that I had to literly make my own bed.I thought he meant fix it up, put the sheets over it ect.

Review about: Misleading Information.

Comments

Peter99
Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1241166

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site.I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When...

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11.I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

Granger Travel Plaza - Filthy showers at travel center

Granger, Washington 0 comments

Granger Travel Plaza

ARCO

1221 Bailey Ave

Granger WA 98932

We are professional drivers. We go to a LOT of truck stops for fuel, food, and showers. Every place has team showers for the price of one with fill up. NOT Granger. Every place cleans the showers between patrons. NOT Granger. Every place has things to wash the truck windows. NOT Granger.

My partner and I paid for team showers ($21+). My shower still had dirty towels in it. It also had a broken toilet that was full of ***. I went to ask for my money back and I'd just share partner's shower. No refund. No apology. No nothing. I gave the towel back to her and went to partner's shower room and washed in the sink. His shower stall was FILTHY. I can't imagine stepping in there. It was literally covered in dirty blackish crud.

I want everyone to know how filthy this place is and how incredibly uncaring the staff is.

Do NOT patronize this place unless you're willing to be ripped off.

Review about: Shower.